- Place holds on materials through the library catalog or by calling the library. Access the catalog here.
- Once you receive notification that your hold is available, head to your local branch during regular business hours for curbside pick-up.
- When you arrive, park in one of the numbered parking spots, call that branch and open your trunk. We will need your library card number.
- We will bring out your library materials.
- When returning library materials, please place them in the outside book drop. Staff will not be able to accept materials handed to them.