Welcome! All persons interested in employment with the Lorain Public Library System must complete the online application. Resumes are welcome, but cannot be used as a substitute for the application form. A resume alone is not sufficient to consider an individual as an applicant.
NOTE FOR THOSE APPLYING FOR LIBRARY AIDE OR LIBRARY ASSISTANT POSITIONS: You need to schedule a time to take a filing test as part of the application process for these positions. We have provided a link to a website that allows you to review your knowledge of the Dewey Decimal System and how it is used in libraries: "Order in the Library"
Positions available in the Lorain Public Library System
- Part-Time, Library Associate I, Public Services- North Ridgeville Branch
- Part-Time, Library Assistant, Public Services, North Ridgeville Branch
- Part-Time, Maintenance Worker
- Full-Time, Librarian, Public Services- Outreach Services
- Full-Time, Administrative Clerk-Accounts Payable/Receipt Processing, Administration
To inquire about positions listed here, please call us at: 440-244-1192
or E-mail us at: Contact-HR@lpls.info
The Lorain Public Library System is an equal opportunity employer. It will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of race, sex, religion, age, national origin, color, disability, or veteran status. It is committed to providing a workplace free of any discrimination or harassment.