Welcome! All persons interested in employment with the Lorain Public Library System must complete an Application Packet. Resumes are welcome, but cannot be used as a substitute for the application form. A resume alone is not sufficient to consider an individual as an applicant.
Positions available in the Lorain Public Library System
- Part-Time, Library Associate I-Floater - Public Services. Avon & North Ridgeville Branches
- Part-Time, Student Library Aide - Public Services, North Ridgeville
- Part-Time, Library Assistant, Public Services, North Ridgeville Branch
- Part-Time, Student Library Aide, Public Services, Columbia Branch
- Full-Time, Library Associate II- Public Services, Domonkas Branch
To inquire about positions listed here, please call us at: 440-244-1192
or E-mail us at: Contact-HR@lpls.info
The Lorain Public Library System is an equal opportunity employer. It will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of race, sex, religion, age, national origin, color, disability, or veteran status. It is committed to providing a workplace free of any discrimination or harassment.